By the water yet in the heart of the Tennengau mountains
The birds twitter, the sun shines, you seek refreshment in the cool, wet water, and your gaze roams across the magnificent mountain landscapes of the Tennengebirge … Welcome to the Seepark in St. Martin am Tennengebirge! One of the top excursion destinations in the Tennengau region invites you, too, to spend a day full of fun in and around the water with your whole family. Go hiking in the morning and enjoy the water in the afternoon – sound marvelous? Indeed it is!
Awaiting you at the Seepark…
Endless fun in the water in Lammertal
In the middle of SalzburgerLand and only a 50-minute drive from Salzburg City, you are greeted by Seepark St. Martin. Immerse yourself in the water, unwind completely, and have great fun with your whole family. Whether an all-natural swimming lake, a quiet park to unwind wonderfully, or a castle where the kids, especially, will have the times of their lives: Holidays in the Tennengau always have something certain to appeal to all ages – from small child to grandparent.
At the Seepark, you can look forward to one attraction after another, in and out of the water. Hardly a surprise, with 7,000 square meters and 17,000 cubic meters of fresh spring water awaiting you. Straight from the mountains, of exceptional purity and, of course, without any chemicals added. Kind on the environment, and on your sensitive skin.
Highlights in and around the water
- organic swimming lake with regeneration area
- spacious park for adults to stretch out and relax completely
- 1 km of illuminated footpaths and 450 square meters of boardwalks
- floodlit water fountains
- fun 50 meters-long water slide
- play area for small children
- play castle for the kids
- Lake Restaurant and pizzeria for a bite to eat as needed
- Ice Tower
- 3-meter trampoline to bounce and let off steam
- volleyball court
Tips from Cleverix for your excursion to St. Martin:
- Opening times: June to September; daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- With the TennengauPLUS-Card, enjoy free admission daily after 3 PM as well as one all-day admission per vacation per guest. And let’s not forget: You also get to ride all trains & buses in the Tennengau for free!
- With the SalzburgerLand-CARD, you enjoy free admission as often as you want.
- On another day, how about taking a family hike through the Lammertal Virgin Forest!
Discover our top excursion destinations
For families, couples, friends and sports lovers, the diverse Tennengau region has many surprises in store. Here you will find our most beautiful excursion destinations to enjoy nature, water, culture and local traditions!
Overview of all communities
In Tennengau, our 14 idyllic communities greet you with folk-costume events and traditional festivals, culinary highlights, countless excursion destinations and a colorful spectrum of sporting and recreational opportunities for the whole family.