Opening times and prices
Important information about Lammerklamm Gorge in Scheffau
CLOSED (approx. to Middle April)
The Lammerklamm is a memorable experience for young and old, day or night. Hike through the rocky canyons, watch the raging water, and marvel at the interplay of light and shadow. Here you can find additional information about opening times and prices for Lammerklamm Gorge.
Information about Lammerklamm
Well-maintained, safe walkways lead you through this imposing gorge. If you would like to experience the rushing river waters even closer, you can also venture out in a canoe or raft.
- Middle of April and October: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- June and September: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- July and August: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Adults: € 5.00 (with family pass € 3.00)
- Groups (adults, 15 or more): € 4.50
- Children (ages 6 to 15): € 3.00 (with family pass € 2.00)
- Admission is free with the Salzburger Land Card
It's possible to buy an ONLINETICKET
NEW in Lammerklamm
The legend: "Lammeröfen Gorge, an enchanted castle from the distant past".
Read a story about sprites, giants, dwarves, and about love in the gorge. Along the pathway, signs allow you to walk in the footsteps of the romantic legend.
Information for Tour Coaches
Groups do not need to register in advance - Parking for buses is available at the Lammerklamm entrance and exit. You also have the option to let visitors out at the Lammerklamm car park (entrance) and pick them up again at Landgasthof Lammerklause (exit). This shorter variant takes about 30 minutes to walk.
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Also open in rainy weather
- In extreme weather conditions, the gorge may be closed temporarily
Feel free to get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you organize your excursion!
For additional tips, please contact the Scheffau Tourist Office. Contact information is provided on the left-hand side.